For an optimal experience at your Virtual Career Fair, here are the technical elements to check before the event :
- Make sure your browser is up to date (Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge).
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection
If you deliver a Live Presentation and/or 1:1 conversations:
- Make sure you can use the browser version of Zoom. In this case, there is no need to download the Zoom app, only the browser version should be usable. If you have any difficulties using Zoom, contact the organiser.
- Make sure your browser has access to the microphone and camera: go to your browser settings and check if your browser allows the microphone and camera.
If you organize breakout room sessions:
- Using your own preferred tool:
Don’t forget to check the settings of the meeting you have created to make sure participants can join.
On D-Day, keep in mind to start the breakout room using the “Host the call via APP” button. If any other team members need to be part of the breakout room, they can join the call via the "join the meeting" button.
- Using the integrated Zoom tool:
In this case, it is necessary for you as the host to have the Zoom APP downloaded. The links to join the breakout room will only be available via the event platform.
At the scheduled time on the event day, start the breakout room using the “Host the call via APP” button. If any other team members need to be part of the breakout room, they can join the call via the "join the meeting" button.